Our Mission: The Great Commission, as stated in the New Testament.
Scripture: “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” —Matthew 28:19-20
Our Calling: We believe that loving God and loving others is our highest calling.
Scripture: “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
Community Values: Like the Early Church (Acts 2:42-47), we value:
Worship: We gather with thankful hearts to worship Jesus Christ.
Instruction: Since our deepest desire is to know God, we spend time together in Bible study, learning His Word and growing in our faith.
Fellowship: We meet in both large congregations and in Small Groups. Connecting with other believers in Small Groups allows us to develop meaningful and authentic relationships that are essential to a healthy spiritual life.
Gospel living: We want to share the good news of Jesus Christ with others. We do this by sharing the gospel with our voices (evangelism) and our hands (serving our community).
• The Bible is the inspired Word of God. The Bible is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the unfailing rule of faith and practice in the Christian life. • In One God, Creater of all, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that the three are co-existing and co-equal.
• In the full deity and the full humanity of Jesus Christ, His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His death on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal, imminent return.
• Man was created by and for God; that by man’s disobedience toward God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all people are sinners by nature and by practice.
• The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross to cancel the debt of our sins for all who trust in Him. Thus, by our faith alone in Christ alone, we are rescued from an eternity apart from God.
• All who trust in Jesus Christ are declared righteous by God and will, therefore, spend eternity in His presence. This occurs by His grace alone and cannot be achieved by any of our own deeds.
• In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who convicts men of sin, who indwells in all believers from the moment of salvation, and enables and empowers the believer’s life, spiritual growth, and ministry.
• Those who trust in Jesus Christ are secure in their salvation for eternity. Salvation is by the grace and power of God alone, and not by the self-effort of any believer.